Saturday, March 19, 2011

Eat Local, Think Local, Be Local


This video is not the best quality; however, it does give really good information about our food. I thought it was really interesting and thought that you guys might think the same. (Plus, I liked the music.) :)



I also found this video called " How to buy organic local foods to reduce the food mile." It tells you how to buy local organic foods three ways. This one is better quality, but doesn't have good music. :/ Regardless of this sad fact, it was extremely informative and made me feel accomplished. The first way they mention to find local organic food I already posted about! :)

-Skye Sheffield

1 comment:

  1. Skye, I too like the music :)
    That was a nice little video... I now have the urge to visit an open-air farmer's market. Anybody know of any good ones (that are outside)?

    Taylor Halbig

    ReplyDelete